DALLAS, TX—October 24, 2019, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc. (OTCQB: RMHB), a healthy lifestyle Company specializing in high-quality health and wellness
products announced a clarification to its shareholders.
Michael Welch, President and Chief Executive Officer of Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc., stated, “I want to clear up some possible investor confusion that recently came to our attention on RMHB’s status to manufacture products for CBD Life for importing into Mexico and distributing throughout the country:
- Rocky Mountain High Brands has the exclusive manufacturing agreement for CBD Life’s beverages under its three-year Master Manufacturing Agreement.
- CBD Life has the unique position as the first and only company to be granted six permits for importing and distributing CBD-infused beverages by COFEPRIS (Mexico’s similar
organization to the U.S. FDA) in Mexico. Rocky Mountain High Brands is named as the exclusive manufacturer of the beverages on the permits.
- CBD Life also holds other permits which allows them to import and distribute a wide range of other CBD products from other companies.
- RMHB has scheduled a 45,000 can sample run for early November of Rocket High, California Lemonade, and California Black Tea as the first part of the initial 2,000,000 can
production for CBD Life. This schedule date is contingent upon our suppliers meeting their obligations to the Company.
- The production run will provide CBD Life with the beverage samples of each flavor requested. After receiving the sample beverages in Mexico, CBD Life will notify the Company of the quantities per SKU for the remainder of the 2,000,000 can production.
- An International Hispanic News Media Outlet has requested to be allowed to film the production run so that they can finish their news report on CBD Life and RMHB.
- The 2019 fourth quarter CBD Life revenue will be based on the quantity of beverages that the Company will be able to produce and deliver to CBD Life’s warehouse in Laredo, Texas between the date the Company receives the beverage forecast mix from CBD Life and December 31, 2019.
Oscar Herrera, Director of Private Label Sales, and I represented RMHB at CBD Life’s launch party for the non-beverage CBD products on August 8, 2019 in Mexico City. August 8th is also
National CBD day in the United States.”
About Rocky Mountain High Brands
Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc. (OTCQB: RMHB ) Rocky Mountain High Brands (RMHB), a family of brands positioned to disrupt the CBD and Hemp categories, is a consumer goods company that specializes in developing, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing high-quality, health conscious, cannabidiol (“CBD”) and hemp-infused products that span various categories including beverage, food, fitness, skin care and more. RMHB also markets a naturally high alkaline spring water and a water-based whey protein and energy drink as part its brand portfolio. Our mission is to assist others in their journey to live productive, fulfilling and healthy lives.
The Company currently markets its HEMPd product line, which currently consists of CBD-infused topicals and nutraceuticals, and a line of CBD-infused beverages. The Company markets CBD confections under Sweet Rock. RMHB also bottles and distributes a naturally high alkaline spring water under the name Eagle Spirit Spring Water.
Information about Forward-Looking Statements: This release may include forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involves risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the impact of competitive products, the ability to meet customer demand, the ability to manage growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment, or human resources, the effect of economic business conditions and the ability to attract and retain skilled personnel. Words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plan,” “project” and other similar words and expressions are intended to signify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future results and conditions but rather are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Some of these risks and uncertainties are identified in the company’s filings with the SEC. The occurrence of any of these risks and uncertainties could have a material adverse effect on the company’s business, financial condition, and results of operations. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.
E & E Communications